TheFintechLab is one of the trendsetters among SaaS banking platform providers for new and existing businesses in electronic money, banking, money remittance, and digital assets industries. We’re seeking an HR manager who will review and analyze business unit data to identify HR points to adjust and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience. If you’d like to help us build the top fintech company in Europe, this is your chance to make history.
- 3+ experience in IT/Telecom/Banking industry and understanding of technology teams management;
- Collaborative leadership style with the ability to influence others into action and to think positively;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, high-quality document and report preparation;
- Proven ability to successfully work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network;
- Demonstrated ability to apply the skills of psychology in terms of team motivation and self-analysis;
- Practical experience in building and maintaining HRM processes from scratch;
- Strong multi-tasking abilities to navigate ambiguity and a fast-paced environment of scaling company;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Develop and manage onboarding and off-boarding of the growing team;
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ engagement initiatives;
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures;
- Assess, create and implement innovative solutions for employees’ development (Performance review, PDPs);
- Identify gaps, propose and implement changes that will positively influence employee experience;
- Conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential;
- Form and implement corporate culture;
- Provide leadership for employment practices;
- Oversee office operations
Would be a plus:
- Master’s Degree in Psychology or Pedagogy or related field preferred
- Flexible work schedule;
- Pleasant fintech working environment;
- Challenging projects and tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization and professional growth;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Competitive salary.
FintechLab is an excellent place to work at and develop for the many – which includes you!
We are aimed for a long-term partnership, based on trust and work-life balance.
We always take care about personal development of our staff, providing participation in various forums, conferences, training courses and other events. Our leaders help not only to gain results in a concrete professional sphere, but also to grow as a personality.
Discover exciting career opportunities and gain experience from a multicultural family of FintechLab.
JOIN OUR TEAM AND PLAY YOUR ROLE IN BUILDING THE FUTURE OF FINANCE!